Membership Terms and Conditions
- Members should observe high standard code of ethics
- Any member found culpable of fraudulent act shall loose his or her membership status.
- It is highly recommended that members shall regularly attend seminars to update themselves of latest information concerning the scheme
- The company will not be liable to any loss or damages resulting from any security breach as the company have taken good measures to protect the security of our online transactions. However, members should be responsible for the safety of the member log in and transaction passwords
- Any person paying for membership registration accepts that he or she is responsible for any additional charges that may arise with registration process, business promotion, claiming of incentives and cash withdrawals and any other charges not contained here in relation to his or her membership
- Donations made to SAVE A CHILD PROJECT (SAC-P) in the SAC-P REWARD SCHEME are not INVESTMENTS, but a gift to children that will be rewarded.
- Refunds – Registration fees and donations to SAC-P are not refundable